Volunteer Publishing Associate
Espereva Ink Publishing is currently accepting applications for our volunteer associate program for spring 2023. Volunteer associates gain professional experience while also getting insight into the writing and self-publishing world.
Espereva Ink Publishing produces a fantasy series where each book is told in the voice of a different main character.
Volunteer associates must commit to volunteering 7 hours a week for six weeks. The program will run from January 23, 2023 to March 3, 2023. The hours can be flexible as this is a remote position. Candidates must have access to a working computer and reliable internet and be available for 1-2 weekly Zoom meeting check-ins.
Ideal candidates have strong editing, research, and communicative skills. They must be detail oriented and have good time management ability. Avid readers who enjoy fantasy books is a plus.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Compiling and organizing world building notes
- Generating vocabulary lists
- Collecting character details
- Creating and posting engaging social media content
Applicants must be:
- Comfortable with MS Excel
- Available for weekly Zoom meetings
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university
Previous publishing experience is NOT required. We are open to applications from any major or area of study intrigued in learning about the publishing industry.
Interested in applying? Please fill out the web form below by January 17, 2023. We will be touch if we’re interested in you.
Please note that this is an unpaid volunteer program.